|Average install time||5 minutes|
|Video||1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision|
|Field of view||155° horizontal, 90° vertical|
|Motion detection||Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones|
|Audio||Two-way audio with noise cancellation|
|Power||Runs on a built-in rechargeable battery. Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply.|
|Internet requirements||High-speed internet|
|Connectivity||802.11 b/g/n wifi connection @ 2.4 GHz|
|Operating conditions||-5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C), water resistant|
|Available colors||Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze|
|Dimensions||4.98 in. x 2.44 in. x 1.10 in. (126.5mm x 62mm x 28mm)|
|Box includes||Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation), micro USB charging cable, mounting bracket (only compatible with Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation), user manual, security sticker, and installation tools and hardware|
Security & Surveillance
Ring Video Doorbell, Satin Nickel (2nd Gen) bundle with Ring Stick Up Cam Battery, White
+ Free Shipping
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable announcements and two-way talk for convenient in-home monitoring.
There are no reviews yet.